This one-day Creating Nature Play Spaces workshop will provide you with the tools to undertake the process of transforming your outdoor space to a nature play space.
What to expect:
- Discussions about the concepts of nature play
- Community engagement actions
- Risk benefit analysis
- Practical administrative tasks
- How to move to design
- Construction of your space
- The day will also have practical and fun activities spread throughout.
Presented by: Emma Baker (Landscape Architect) and Tobias Volbert (Landscape Architect)