Nature Play QLD event for Early Childhood Educators and Kindergarten Teachers. Run in partnership with Phoenix Support for Educators.
- Everton Park Child Care and Development Centre
- C&K Arana Hills Community Kindergarten
- Mitchelton Pre-Schooling Centre
- Kurilpa Community Child Care Centre
- Chapel Hill Community Preschool and Kindergarten
What you will get:
- Visit a wide range of in service nature play areas and Bush Kindy sites out in the community.
- Open an honest Q&A sessions with service directors and leader educators about their journeys, including tips for overcoming barriers.
- Specialised workshops focusing on learning, development and schematic outdoor play, behaviour and risk management by Sandi Phoenix, Director of Phoenix Support and Anya Perkins, Education Coordinator and Forest School Leader, Nature Play QLD.
- Network with likeminded educators and develop a personalised action plan for your service.
- Receive a Nature Play Handbook and a dropbox link full of resources to support implementation at your service.