WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP:
At the end of this intimate workshop you should expect to have a far greater idea about what nature play is and how to go about enabling nature play, including loose parts play, in your community, school, centre, in your parks and reserves and through your designs and business ventures.
The presentations will be part theoretical and part hands-on. You will take home many resources including a project plan that you will commence in the workshop to help move your ideas forward.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
People who would like to start facilitating nature based loose parts play for children in their neighbourhood, workplace, centre or school including:
- Local Government Parks and Recreation Officers
- Landscape Architects
- Play space designers and builders
- Teachers, Educators and P&C Members
- Centre Owners and Mangers
- OSHC Staff and Management
- Playgroup Organisers and Parents
- Family Day Care Operators
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water / water bottle
- Hat, Sun screen
- Pen / paper / Business card
- Wear clothes to play in and comfortable shoes
- Camera and photos of your school, centre or park and project ideas
$250 pp (inc GST) + booking fee
Spaces are limited (20 people), so book now to avoid disappointment.