What can you do?
- Read the position statement which best aligns with your sector or interest.
- Read the other statements to be informed of all challenges and opportunities associated with outdoor free play.
- Talk to Nature Play QLD. Nature Play QLD is already implementing lots of initiatives, which you may like to join, support or be inspired by.
- Taking simple and straightforward steps in your local area will make a long-term difference.
- If it is within your influence, consider how you can start on the Next Steps areas of the position statements.
- All efforts help, and not every solution will fit every community. Develop local strategies.
- Keep talking about how and why our children need outdoor free play.
- Take your children out to play more often.
The Outdoor Play is Everybody’s Business Position Statements were created by Nature Play QLD.
Ph: 07 3367 1989 | www.natureplayqld.org.au