Customised and fun programs to help kids be and feel the best they can.
Private 1-on-1 and Sibling Sessions (30 minutes):
Some children need extra care and attention to help achieve optimum mental and physical well-being. Private Kids Coaching sessions are designed to help children become fitter and improve physical and mental capabilities while helping increase their self-esteem and confidence.
This style of coaching is a great option for children who:
- are too shy to join in on group classes
- experience learning difficulties
- are on the spectrum e.g Autism, ADHD etc
- have physical disabilities and limitations
- don't enjoy sports or typical exercise
- have fallen behind in development due to poor health at some point
- cannot attend weekly Primal Kids Classes
- do play sports or participate in other physical activities that require good foundation fitness, strength, agility and coordination
- would benefit from more laughter and joy
- These sessions are held at your home or at a nearby park/beach on the Sunshine Coast
- Available suburbs include Maroochydore and surrounds (as far as Nambour, Palmwoods, Coolum and Wurtulla)
- A variety of basic natural movements for all over strengthening, stamina, stability, cardio fitness etc
- Various fun games, play and interaction with Clint (and siblings if applicable)
Sessions are created to improve and increase the general strength that each child's body and mind is naturally meant to be able to perform, while also teaching them to be agile and confident in a wide range of movements.
They'll also benefit from being outdoors, away from electronics and technology, getting fresh air and sunshine, interacting with Clint, their siblings (if applicable), and using their imagination and creativity. All this stimulates brain function which is an important part of their general health and well-being as they grow.
This is not typical exercise! There won't be burpees, crunches, push-ups and other typical exercises. The activities in these sessions can compliment other sporting and movement activities they participate in as well as provide all-around fitness improvement should this be the only physical activity they partake in.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE available now!
Clint Bauer: Qualified Personal Trainer, MovNat Trainer, Blue Card holder, Nature Play QLD Activity Provider, previously a very shy kid with no confidence, now a confident and capable man and a big kid!