Would you like to volunteer for Mud World Festival?
We are looking for people to help and volunteer with the Nature Play QLD team to create MUD WORLD 2018!
Yes, that's right folks, 2 days of glorious mud and fun! Get down and dirty with us and fill in the attached form. You must be 18+ / Hold or apply for a current Blue Card and be willing to get muddy! So many positions to be filled and flexible hours, just contact [email protected] for further info.
Please send us as e-mail with information below and we will get back to you:
Volunteer Blue Card Status - Applied / Approved
How many hours are you able to vollie for ?
Which day would you prefer ? Friday (set up) / Sat / Sat Disco / Sun /
Any particular area you would like to work in?- set up mud maintenance / ticketing / activities / kids coordinator /
Rights & responsibilities
You & the organisation you volunteer with are responsible for making sure you're safe & happy in your role
Volunteers have the right to:
- be interviewed and engaged as a volunteer in accordance with equal opportunity and anti-discrimination legislation
- receive information about the organisation
- a clearly written role description
- know to whom they are accountable
- be recognised as a valued team member
- be supported and supervised
- a healthy and safe working environment
- be protected by appropriate insurance
- say no if they feel they are being exploited
- be informed and consulted on matters which directly or indirectly affect them and their work
- be made aware of the grievance procedure
- orientation and training
- information about policies and procedures that affect their work
- have their confidential and personal information dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Volunteers have a responsibility to:
- be reliable
- respect confidentiality
- carry out the tasks defined in the role description
- be accountable
- be committed to the organisation
- undertake training as requested
- ask for support when they need it
- give notice before they leave
- value and support other team members
- carry out the work they have agreed to do responsibly and ethically
- notify the organisation as soon as possible of absences
- adhere to policies and procedures.